Look after your family and loved ones. Those registering to use the app must be over 18, but once registered the app can be used to record anyone’s health status, regardless of age.
Help support your community by remotely caring for those that remain at risk, isolated and locked-down after general social distancing guidance is relaxed. Help the digitally disconnected, those with poor technology literacy or without access to the internet.
With the consent of users, data generated by the application will be de-identified and anonymised and made available for medical research into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19. Individuals can opt out of sharing their data.
Data Privacy, Trust and Compliance
- Information Governance Framework fully complies with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018
- Location data is not collected, stored or used
- All personal data is de-identified and anonymised using Privitar protocols. Privitar a system chosen by NHS Digital for de-identification
- No personal identifiable data is shared with third parties
Regulatory Compliance and Quality Management
- Built under a robust ISO13485 (Medical Devices Quality Management Systems) and ISO27001 (Information Security Management Systems) certified Quality Management System that includes the NHS Information Governance toolkit Data Security and Protection Toolkit
- Independently audited by the British Standards Institute
Security and Architecture
- HITRUST Common Security Framework compliant satisfying multiple third regulatory requirements and laws including ISO 270001 and NHS Information Governance toolkit
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ready encompassing administrative, physical and technical safeguards
- Microsoft Azure cloud platform which encompasses over 49 international compliance and safeguarding certifications
- App framework certified to enable use by clinical agents such as clinical trials organisations, online doctor services and call support/telehealth providers and organisations such as 111
- Cosmos DB database platform, Microsoft’s most resilient performance database
The use of CVm-Health is subject to terms and conditions and support for the app is currently restricted to UK users only.
Note: Not all Sensyne Health products are available in all territories, for further information contact head office.