The COVID-19 pandemic has increased the need for digital technologies to help clinicians manage their patients remotely, reducing the risk to individuals who are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 and are advised to shield during the pandemic.
DBm-Health is classified as a Medical Device and is registered as such with the UK National Competent Authority (MHRA).
- Patients new to insulin treatment needing enhanced diabetes support from their healthcare team
- Cancer patients receiving high dose steroid treatment
- Women with diabetes planning a pregnancy
- Patients with type 1 diabetes not suited to continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)
- Patients with coronavirus at risk of hyperglycaemia
- Patients with type 2 diabetes requiring intensive support
Innovative technology is making it easier for people with diabetes to manage their condition and for clinicians to deliver better care
September 24, 2021
Note: Not all Sensyne Health products are available in all territories, for further information contact head office.
Disclaimer: Sensyne Health are not responsible for external website content.