Essential information for our Shareholders
For any queries regarding your shareholding, please contact Equiniti on
0371-384-2030 (UK), or +44 (0)121-415-7047 (Overseas). Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm (UK time); excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Alternatively, you can manage and maintain your shareholding at www.shareview.co.uk
The Company has been made aware of the following significant (3% or greater) shareholdings in the Company’s ordinary shares:
*Including related parties
The above information was last updated on 30/4/2022
Please see below for information on the analysts covering Sensyne Health
List of analysts, their respective institutions, and position.
Links to analysts’ reports publicly available
Circular related to General Meeting to be held at the offices of Covington & Burling LLP, 22 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4BQ at 11.00 a.m. on 6 June 2022
18 May 2022: Further to the announcement made on 19 April 2022 regarding the entry into the amended and restated note purchase agreement, a Circular containing the notice convening the General Meeting to be held at 11.00 a.m. on 6 June 2022 and the notification of the Company’s intention to cancel its Ordinary Shares from trading on AIM has been posted to Shareholders and is also available from the link in the table below.
Documents available for inspection
Copies of the following documents will be available for inspection free of charge at the registered office of the Company during normal business hours on any Business Day and on the Company’s website at www.sensynehealth.com
The documents will also be available at the location of the General Meeting (being the offices of Covington & Burling LLP at 22 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4BQ) 15 minutes before the General Meeting.
- the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company;
- the Company’s consolidated audited annual financial reports for the financial years ended 30 April 2020 and 30 April 2021;
- the Company’s unconsolidated unaudited interim results for the six months ended 31 October 2021;
- Gatemore Capital Management LLP’s accounts referred to in paragraph 9.1 of this Part III (Additional Information);
- Lansdowne Partners (UK) LLP’s accounts referred to in paragraph 9.3 of this Part III (Additional Information);
- Sand Grove Capital Management LLP’s accounts referred to in paragraph 9.5 of this Part III (Additional Information);
- HPL’s accounts referred to in paragraph 9.7 of this Part III (Additional Information);
- the irrevocable commitments referred to in paragraph 17 of Part I (Letter from the Chairman of Sensyne Health plc);
- the consent letter from Peel Hunt regarding inclusion of their name as it appears in this document;
- the Peel Hunt engagement letters and related side letters referred to in paragraph 11.2(c) of this Part III (Additional Information);
- the Lansdowne non-disclosure agreement referred to in paragraph 12.1 of this Part III (Additional Information);
- the Memorandum and Articles of Association of HPL;
- the Hambro Perks Advisory LLP non-disclosure agreement referred to in paragraph 12.2 of this Part III (Additional Information);
- the Amended and Restated Note Purchase Agreement;
- the Amended and Restated Warrant Instrument;
- the Amendment Letter to the Amended and Restated Note Purchase Agreement;
- the First Ranking Debenture;
- the Second Ranking Debenture;
- the Circular.
A Shareholder may request a copy of any document in hard copy form (hard copies will not be provided unless requested). Hard copies may be requested by written request to Laura Hillier at the Company’s registered address, by email on email@example.com, or by calling +44 (0) 330 0581845 between 8.30 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday (except UK public holidays).
Documents available for inspection
26 January 2022: Further to the announcement of the successful completion of the Financing at 7.00am today, a Circular containing the notice convening the General Meeting to be held at 2.00 p.m. on 11 February 2022 has been posted to Shareholders and is also available from the link in the table below.
The Company held a General Meeting on 4 January 2021 in connection to a placing, subscription and open offer of new ordinary shares. The Circular and Notice of the General Meeting detailing the ordinary and special resolutions proposed at the meeting can be found below. All resolutions proposed at the General Meeting were duly passed enabling the placing, subscription and open offer to close on 5 January 2021.
The 2020 Annual General Meeting was held on 30 October 2020. The Notice of the Annual General Meeting and the ordinary and special resolutions proposed at the meeting can be found below. All resolutions proposed at the Annual General Meeting were duly passed.
Share fraud warning
Share fraud may include scams in which investors are contacted unexpectedly and offered shares that often turn out to be worthless or non-existent, or an inflated price for shares they own. These calls come from fraudsters who are mostly based abroad and they can be very persistent and extremely persuasive.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) reported that the average amount lost by investors is around £20,000 each year.
It is not just the novice investor that is at risk; many of the victims had been successfully investing for several years. Shareholders are advised to be very wary of any unsolicited advice, offers to buy shares at a discount or offers of free company reports.
FCA website: https://www.fca.org.uk/
FCA consumer helpline: 0800 111 6768
Action Fraud website: www.actionfraud.police.uk
Action Fraud helpline: 0300 123 2040